I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Sabtu, 2 Julai 2011

This is all about Me and Everything...





Assalamualaikum....my name is Mohammad Azhari B. Atan.
I come from Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
This is the first time I have blog and I'm not good with this thing but I will try to used to it.
When I take this course(MGT 300), my lecturer has given me and my group a task to create blog. With my group we have created the blog with our own creativity and now our blog is almost complete. So we hope that our blog will attract more customer to buy our product and also hope that everyone always supporting us everywhere and everytime.




1) About myself - a simple person, enjoyable, kind-hearted, cool and calm, uncommunicative

2) I love everyone around me especially my family because they always giving me advice to become a better person and also support me from behind to keep me moving forward. Not forgetting, my friend help me a lot like a personal problems and a good friend that always take care about me.

3)I love MGT 300 because this subject is different from the others subject. I get benefit and many knowledge about IT. This subject make me realize that IT is very important in our daily life and IT make people more advanced from before that have changed our world a lot with something new that we never imagined before.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan