I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Ahad, 3 Julai 2011

ABOUT ME



My name is Siti Musliha Binti Suratman. I come from Raub, Pahang. Before Im study at UiTM Jengka Im study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Kudin, Raub. When I have free time I like reading story book and magazine. Im take business courses because my ambition is to be a succesful businesswoman.

1) Im active, discipline, sensitive, humble and kind hearted.
2) i like to value my freinds as my own family.i love them as i love myself because i can share many things with them eventhough it is happy or not. now, i stay at hostel just my freinds only can help when im sick or else.Overall,I enjoy relationship with all my friends.

3) I love Mgt 300 because this subject introduce about computer technology.I am not good in IT so, MGT 300 help me to studies more about computers.I also studies on how to create a blog.

  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan