I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Jumaat, 15 Julai 2011

mohd Afiq :D


Assalamualaikum :) hello..my name is Mohd afiq bin adib khair..i come from muar johor :D now is study at UiTM Jengka Pahang. In subject MGT 300, my lecture had given me an assignment to create a blog. because this is first time i have a blog, i will do my best to do this assignment :)

1- i'm active, discipline, happy2, simple person, and kind heart ;)

2- I like to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I love myself because if i have a problem, i can share with them n i feel relieved after i share n story my problem with them :)

3-I love MGT 300 because this course is different from other course. it also give me more knowledge about it and it also help me and teach me how to use online database and many more :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan