I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Sabtu, 2 Julai 2011

My Little Finger




Hi ... Im  Nurul Alamilah binti Md Said.
I come from Temerloh, Pahang.
Before this I never have a blog, but when I learned Mgt 300 subjects at the university, I was given the task by my lecturer to create a blog. Without realizing that arises my interest to create my own blog. I am free to write and express whatever is on my mind to be shared with other bloggers on my blog as long as what I Express and write is not degrading and dignity of other people who read my blog and I hope that I want to share to benefit the public. The cat is very cute like me...hihihihihihi........



1) My self in 5 words loving, quick-tempered, quick love someone, calm and kind-hearted.

2 ) I like to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I love myself and I as human beings need a friend as a place to express themselves in times when difficult or easy. When we are on we will not easily forget the friends who helped us.

3) I love MGT 300 because from Mgt 300 many things I learned a lot about IT before, I did not know I could be out and the little knowledge of IT can be a lot. In fact, the subject Mgt 300 is fun and most importantly did not seem strange.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan